Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, I didn’t realize it was so easy!
I opened my very own Etsy Shop!
I decided to start with the customizable Christmas cards I’ve been designing. Etsy allows you to purchase digital files, so I will be able to send the card to the customer for them to print (saves on shipping & printing costs!)
I can’t wait to get started and upload more of my work!
All Holiday Cards are $5 on Etsy for digital download.
1. Start by asking a question by pressing the “ask a question” button on the right side of the product page
2. Upload your photo, or photos if you are unsure of the best dimensions, I can confirm which will work best depending on the card
3. Include your family name you would like to include on the card, exact spelling will be replicated 🙂
4. Include your email that the final proof can be sent to. Cards can also be sent via Etsy conversations
5. If you are printing the card yourself, please specify the size you would like to print:
standard size for regular prints in an album is 3.5×5 or 4×6. For a framed picture it’s 5×7. For a wall-hanging it’s 8×10 or larger
(5.47″ x 4.21″)
(8.52″ x 5.47″)
6. Purchase one card for digital download
*********Please Allow 1-2 Business Days for your Digital Proof to Arrive Via Email or Etsy Conversations After Payment is Received*********
Quotes are available for inexpensive finished products, shipped directly to you!